Re: [MiNT] FreeMiNT binaries and CPU specific versions

IMHO All configs should be named something like example or -dist so that they don't overwrite.  But yet are in the proper places for people who have none on initial setup.  I would love to just be able to build and copy without really doing much else.  Installing an updated xaaes is a major hassle.

Thanks,
mark