Re: [MiNT] stat() file mode

W dniu 25.08.2011 21:54, Thomas Jürges pisze:
Hi Adam,

On 2011-08-25 20:31, Adam Kłobukowski wrote:
I could only fins this:

and it is about stat(), but not about file mode. Can you please give me
a hint?

this is the correct link:

Cheers,
T.

Nice find, thanks :)

I've read Alan proposal, and I think mine's better: no changes in kernel, no tricky modes and calls, just small wrapper in MiNTLib.

I've already made some inquiries in MiNTLib and it looks like, few places need look in:

(I searched for anything that depend on xattr.st_mode)

stat()
fstat()
__sys_stat()
__do_fstat()
__quickstat
Fcntl() calls in unix/ioctl.c unix/write.c
__stat()
__fstat()
__sys_fstat()

I should have path ready after the weekend or so.

AdamK