[MiNT] Searchable mailing list archive on Gmane?

Hi folks,

would anybody object to having the mailing list archived on Gmane [http://gmane.org/about.php]? This would allow readers to search through all mailing list messages for keywords or interesting subjects or posters. Another benefit would be that people could use Gmane as their back up NNTP server. If nobody objects, I propose that we (I?) submit it to this page [http://gmane.org/subscribe.php].

Cheers,
	T.