Re: [MiNT] curl SpareMiNT packages

W dniu 28.08.2011 17:50, m0n0 pisze:

Am Sonntag, den 28.08.2011, 17:33 +0200 schrieb Adam Kłobukowski
<adamklobukowski@gmail.com>:

After a long trial&error, I'm able to present new SpareMiNT package:
curl.

Great that you provide RPM's - but I'm sorry to tell....: I already have
build that one a few month ago. Some version by me is also available at
the official curl page.

Good. But mine is uptodate ;)

The other one can be found here:
http://freeshell.de/~monokrom/geeklog/article.php?story=20110220001103845
(it includes also libs for the different architectures)

Then, why it is not in the main SpareMiNT archive? :(

I uploaded them into incoming on SpareMiNT ftp.

Did you include SSL support, if so - which version? Mine version uses
OpenSSL 0.98 ( version 1.0 seems to slow down speed alot).

1.0.

Thanks for all the help, more to follow soon :)

Please let's do not make the same things twice - let's talk about the
software we are packaging :)

Sure, but all packaged software should go into SpareMiNT archive. I didn't see curl here, thats why I packaged it.

AdamK