Re: [MiNT] on Mega ST

On Tue, 23 Aug 2011 12:22:19 +0200, jury <xal_atari@o2.pl> wrote:

> Please get rid of wdialog at once. You don't need that with XaAES.

Ok, done. I did not know this. But this did not change the results of
my tests.

Generally I know about it, but I do not remove it since I often load TOS. Does it have any bad implications when not removed? As I did not see any :)

wdialog is an AES extension for *TOS*. It is not designed to work with any other AES, and besides that the functionality in question is already implemented in XaAES.

You should use a boot-manager to avoid running TOS-hacks under MiNT. Generally no such hacks should be used under MiNT/XaAES as the problems they attempt to fix are not present.

Jo Even