Re: [MiNT] A couple of issues with the file selector in trunk

Hello,

> Jean-François Lemaire wrote:

> > >=20
> > > Still no luck (tried with trunk-20092011.tar.bz2), which qed is it? Does =
> > it
> > > only happen with qed?
> >
> > Now that you mention it, indeed it happens only with qed (5.05).
>
> I have 5.02, maybe I'll look for the latest version, but others have also reported qed-issues.

I use qed 5.05 with trunk 1409 and can't reproduce that problem.

@ Jean-François: In your xaaes.cnf, "gradients" is set to 1 and in xa_boot.log i see that
"themes" from /xaaes/img/ are loaded, too. IIRC, if you use gradients, you have to rename folder
/xaaes/img to imx, so that images are not loaded.

Regards,
Lars