Re: [MiNT] A couple of issues with the file selector in trunk

Am 21.09.2011 11:46, schrieb Lars Schmidbauer:
Hello,

Jean-François Lemaire wrote:

On Tuesday 20 Sep 2011 20:40:49 Helmut Karlowski wrote:

I need your config, because this does not happen here.
=20
I attached it.
=20
Still no luck (tried with trunk-20092011.tar.bz2), which qed is it? Does =
it
only happen with qed?
Now that you mention it, indeed it happens only with qed (5.05).
I have 5.02, maybe I'll look for the latest version, but others have also reported qed-issues.
I use qed 5.05 with trunk 1409 and can't reproduce that problem.

@ Jean-François: In your xaaes.cnf, "gradients" is set to 1 and in xa_boot.log i see that
"themes" from /xaaes/img/ are loaded, too. IIRC, if you use gradients, you have to rename folder
/xaaes/img to imx, so that images are not loaded.

Regards,
Lars

Yeah, since they are not needed when using gradients this speeds up boot time a lot on "real Systems"
like my Falcon. On Aranym its not that much of a difference though.

Stefan