[MiNT] Background - How ?

I tried using the ALT-CTRL-colon key to capture a background for use.
I successfully captured my Teradesk desktop with opened windows and was totally confuse after a reboot as it loaded that as a background :LOL:
I deleted the file from the folder (folder named like resolution/depth).

Anyway, I loaded up a nice picture using zView, make full screen and tried to do the same ALT-CTRL-colon to capture it.
But as soon as I do it, zView resume to normal size/window mode and importantly, there was no image captured.
I tried capturing it by hitting the key combo several times, resulting the system to crash.. :-(

I tried to use GemView but GemView crashes loading my pictures.

Need some advice on how to do the background picture properly.
Is there any documentation on it yet?

rgds
WongCK