[MiNT] Hidden menu notification of app is running

OK, some feedback/comments from an end-user...

The XaAES 1.1.20 hidden menu is great. The short menu... thumbs up.
Having to activate it with a click removes the accidental menu drop down which is good.

However, when I run app with menu, there should be hint that the program is running.
Ok... I can see it in Taskbar but the familiar menu is not showing... because I set it to hidden.
It takes a few seconds to realise that it is in fact running and not waiting for it to start running.

So may be an enhancement is to show the application menu for 5 seconds or so before hiding it.
Just as an indication that the application is indeed running/started.

Rgds
Wongck