Re: [MiNT] Background - How ?

Hey Helmut... the gradients looks fantastic !!! Great work.

> Never tried it continously, but it crashes many apps.

Also sometimes hang entire system... may be it's my setup.

> So in zView press F10, Ctrl-Alt-:, done.

Exactly what I did.... but the last word never happened to me.... weird.

>>  rashes loading my pictures.=0A=0ANeed some advice on how to do the
> backgrou=
>>  nd picture properly.=A0=0AIs there any documentation on it yet?=0A=0Argds=
>
> Ctrl-Alt-Help :-)

This is where I found the command for CTRL-ALT-:

BTW, how to turn off the background?
I went and delete away the file in the folder to get it off. Is that the correct way?