[MiNT] A couple of issues with the file selector in trunk

Hello,

I've installed 1.18 trunk from a couple of days ago and have a couple of
issues with the file selector:

- (tried with qed) if I try to resize the file selector by the top border, the
window disappears completely. From the bottom, the window is reduced to a tiny
blob near the bottom of the screen. In both cases, I have to kill qed.

- not directly related, but I noticed that one can open the current directory
(".") with the file selector (again tried in qed). I seem to remember this was
also possible with 1.17. Is this on purpose? This seems potentially dangerous
to me.

Cheers,
JFL
--