Re: [MiNT] Background - How ?

On Wednesday 28 Sep 2011 22:38:44 Helmut Karlowski wrote:
> Am 28.09.2011, 22:23 Uhr, schrieb Jean-François Lemaire
>
> <jflemaire@skynet.be>:
> >>
> >> Yep, CTPCI+Radeon. I'll post a bootlog when I have more time.
> >
> > Here it is. It really is too bad. I really liked my background :-)
>
> Sorry, no ieda. All looks ok. Did you disable the background-image in
> thing? But it's not reproducible here.
>
> Did you try one of the special grd-files, e.g. mint.grd where the
> background also has gradient? Does this work ok?

I tried with MINT.GRD and quit Thing. No difference when Thing is restarted.
See screenshot, after a restart of Thing. Notice how it seems Thing is
incapable of drawing any icons from its resource.

By the way, I really like the way the background of the windows is designed. I
wish one could apply a gradient only in the window backgrounds... But first
things first :-)

Cheers,
JFL
--