Re: [MiNT] Background - How ?

=?iso-8859-1?q?Jean-Fran=E7ois?= Lemaire wrote:

> On Wednesday 28 Sep 2011 11:06:23 Helmut Karlowski wrote:
>
> > But you created already a background-image. So it must be something in
> > zView that fails, but it should not notice anything from the screenshot,
> > and it works for others.
>
> Speaking of the backgound image, the attached screenshot shows what happens=
> =20
> for me with Thing, but only after a reboot (or restart of Thing). No such=20
> issue with TeraDesk.

You mean you reboot MiNT and see this? Really hard to believe.
Is there a difference betwwen Cold and Hard-Boot?

Or you quit thing (^Q) and start it again and see this?

It seems thing is corrupted, does it work without background-image?

There are obviously issues with CTPCI (surprise!), maybe some bug-fixes in XaAES improve
it, maybe the CTPCI is somehow buggy. I'm currently trying to find
something using Lars ;)

You do use CTPCI, don't you? You might post a bootlog.

-Helmut