Re: [MiNT] NEWFATFS Bug

W dniu 12.09.2011 11:57, Vincent Rivière pisze:
Mathias Wittau wrote:
Vincent already confirmed it, and can tell more about it.

That bug is very strange, I reproduced it only with FireTOS+mintv4e.prg.
I didn't experience corruption, but inability to copy a folder with
several levels of folders finally containing a single file.
I used Thing to get a meaningful message, but it also fails silently
with TeraDesk.

Strangely, I have no trouble with the "cp -R" tool.

Also, I didn't manage to reproduce that bug with ARAnyM.

Assuming that FireTOS' XHDI now looks reliable, that looks like a
NEWFATFS bug. Maybe it appears only in mintv4e.prg.
We should add traces somewhere to understand what happens.

Can you reproduce it under Aranym?

AdamK