Re: [MiNT] Current Trunk

On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 6:18 AM, Mark Duckworth
<mduckworth@atari-source.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I installed the 1-18-cur trunk from Alan's site and as soon as it gets to the login prompt it freezes.  Any idea?  This is a falcon, ct60, ctpci with radeon.  It worked fine with my old 1-17-cur.
>
> Thanks,
> Mark

did you use also drivers?

login prompt: as far as I know Alan is the only one using MiNT this
way, and I would presume he is using his Gentoo binaries..

you might be able to simply replace your current login binary with the
one form the GentooMiNT site..