[MiNT] AW: Install script

If someone put the daily build and the script touch every files, and that
guy takes another build maybe the release or trunk, he don't can
differentiate the different files if all is done on the same day and all
would be touched with the same date. It is very less helpful for the over
looking of the versions.

I hope this explains my problem with this.

David