Re: [MiNT] XaAES: background,was:Chaos in gradients

Am 03.09.2011, 01:22 Uhr, schrieb m0n0 <ole@monochrom.net>:

Am Samstag, den 03.09.2011, 00:07 +0200 schrieb "Helmut Karlowski" <helmut.karlowski@ish.de>:

No they are correct (compare
http://wiki.sparemint.org/images/Widgets1.gif  (homwidg)). At least on
my computer.

 These are all looking wrong, too. Just like they are looking wrong when

They look the same when I open them in rsm, and when they are displayed by XaAES and when I look at a screenshot. So how should they look in your opinion?

I personally don't care much how the widgets look like, I change them once a week ;-)

 Anyway, GIF palette is 24 Bit RGB, so this shouldn't be an problem,

It's 8 bit in all cases I know.

what tool do you use ( or the producer of http://wiki.sparemint.org/images/Widgets1.gif) to create the gif's?

I use different tools (selfmade screenshot on atari, screenshot on windows (SSS), and XnView).

Maybe the tool dos an bad job when encoding the GIF files... maybe it uses 24bit BGR instead of RGB for color values, or maybe there is some problem with color space used under your system .... hm...

How does this shot look, the background-image is from:

http://edu.glogster.com/media/4/15/27/31/15273135.jpg

--
Helmut Karlowski