Re: [MiNT] Hotkeys (Was: Re: Background)

Am 22.09.2011, 13:36 Uhr, schrieb Jo Even Skarstein <joska@online.no>:

On Wed, 21 Sep 2011 23:17:41 +0200, Peter Slegg <p.slegg@scubadivers.co.uk> wrote:

I never use the ctrl-alt-tab combo because it is too awkward on the Milan
PC keyboard and because it goes through every app and acc.

The NAES was much better but I think that was handled by something else
outside NAES itself.

No, N.AES handled this itself. It works pretty much like in XaAES, but with an important difference. When you pressed ctrl+alt+tab, a small form with the app/acc you're switching to is displayed in the center of the screen. Now, if you don't release ctrl+alt but press tab again, it will switch to the next app. The actual switching is not done until you release ctrl+alt.

This should be done by taskbar. Why have it twice?

--
Helmut Karlowski