Re: [MiNT] Fileselector 1.18.0 Sep 3rd

Am 29.09.2011, 22:07 Uhr, schrieb Peter Slegg <p.slegg@scubadivers.co.uk>:

On Thu, 29 Sep 2011 21:50:55 , "Helmut Karlowski" <helmut.karlowski@ish.de> wrote:
Am 29.09.2011, 21:33 Uhr, schrieb Peter Slegg <p.slegg@scubadivers.co.uk>:

> Has anyone else seen this ? It may have been fixed.
>
> The fileselector mask is *.mp3,*.MP3 but shows no files.

I don't think *.mp3,*.MP3 is something the fileselctor understands. Was
this generated by a program?

I was using mpti, the id3 tag editor, but it's just a filemask like *.txt
or any other. I just hit CTRL-O and that mask is there.

Maybe the mask is wrong - missing a , or having an additional *.mp3 at the end? Please chek in your xaaes.cnf. I guess that's where it came from.

--
Helmut Karlowski