Re: [MiNT] Fileselector 1.18.0 Sep 3rd

Am 29.09.2011, 22:31 Uhr, schrieb Peter Slegg <p.slegg@scubadivers.co.uk>:

On Thu, 29 Sep 2011 20:07:38 , Peter Slegg <p.slegg@scubadivers.co.uk> wrote:
On Thu, 29 Sep 2011 21:50:55 , "Helmut Karlowski" <helmut.karlowski@ish.de> wrote: > Am 29.09.2011, 21:33 Uhr, schrieb Peter Slegg <p.slegg@scubadivers.co.uk>:

> > Has anyone else seen this ? It may have been fixed.
> >
> > The fileselector mask is *.mp3,*.MP3 but shows no files.
>
> I don't think *.mp3,*.MP3 is something the fileselctor understands. Was
> this generated by a program?

I was using mpti, the id3 tag editor, but it's just a filemask like *.txt
or any other. I just hit CTRL-O and that mask is there.

Regards,

Peter

Maybe it is a duff one I created at some point when trying to get mp3
and MP3. Case-sensitivity is an awkward issue.

Is it possible to remove masks from the selector ?

No, unless you add enough other masks that it gets lost, or change it in xaaes.cnf. But if you want insensitivity use |*.mp3.

--
Helmut Karlowski