Re: [MiNT] Invalid S?_MAGIC

On Sun, 02 Oct 2011 19:17:37 , Jo Even Skarstein <joska@online.no> wrote:

> On Sun, 2011-10-02 at 16:53 +0000, Peter Slegg wrote:
>
> > It lasted until I started Texel. See the screenshot.
>
> This is not a Thing-problem. It's Texel. It (or rather it's author!)
> doesn't care about proper implementation of the AV-protocol and
> allocates the AV-buffer in private memory. Set the mem-flags to
> "Readable" and your problem should be fixed.
>
> Jo Even

What flags settings are people using for zView ?

bash-2.05a# flags -Pv /d/images/zview/zview.app
Current flags: 0x00000016.
  Altload flag is set (load into alternate RAM).
  Altalloc flag is set (allocate memory from alternate RAM).
  Program's memory is not protected at all (globally accessible).

I gather Global is the most relaxed but it still causes a memory
violation.

Regards,

Peter