[MiNT] Network Drivers

Hello,

I have a few questions about writing Network driver for FreeMiNT:

1. Is it possible to call some flush cache function from XIF? I know there is an s_system function within the KERNINFO/KENTRY struct, and it can be uses like Ssystem( S_FLUSHCACHE )... , but from what I know, the kerninfo is only accessible for XDD/XFS/KM type of modules ( passed to the driver init entry point as arg ) . I want to flush cache for a range of memory on Coldfire board. Can anybody provide info on how to do it with the freemint kernel?

2. During development I see that the kernel wants to send an ethernet packet for ARP... (parameter hwaddr passed to output function of the driver). However, I would have expected that the destination MAC Address ( hwaddr parameter, right?) is set to FF.FF.FF.FF.FF.FF - which is the Ethernet Broadcast address. But the hwaddr content is different, something like a normal MAC address... it is not random, at least not during a session. I did not check after reboot.

Greets,