Re: [MiNT] proposed change in signal handling

Am 16.10.2011, 12:38 Uhr, schrieb Peter Persson <pep.fishmoose@gmail.com>:

15 okt 2011 kl. 18:08 skrev Helmut Karlowski:
I assume there are not many who are very familiar with this stuff. So maybe you dig into it yourself and when you're done post a patch or two :)

This is what I'm doing :) I just don't want to make some noob mistake in the implementation which we would have to live with forever and ever and create workarounds for..

When you tested it for a while, and everything is clean, it will still be revised, and the previous version is still in cvs, so there is not much risk.

--
Helmut Karlowski