Re: [MiNT] Fugly gradient (Was: Re: hairlines)

Hi,

time to add my 2ct (or "add my mustard", like we say in german):

YES, i like XaAES, and if there's something i don't like i don't activate it-
everything is configurable.
If something don't work, just posted here and Helmut always did his best to
reproduce and fix the issue.

And YES, i like round bubbles!!! ;-)

@Kåre:
Perhaps it would be better to write "personally i don't like this style" instead
of "looks awful" or "red/green colour blindness is [...] nothing to be ashamed of".
Politeness makes life easier :-)

Anyway,

On Sun, 06 Nov 2011 23:23:10, Jo Even Skarstein <joska@online.no> wrote:

> Btw I plan to release a final version of Taskbar next year. After that I
> will work on someting similar, but completely different. There are so
> many better ways to manage running applications (not to mention to start
> them!) now, and I want to make something fancy for MiNT/XaAES. So if
> anybody has any requests or good suggestions, drop me a mail and I'll
> archive it for this upcoming project.

I'm curious, can you tell us more about it?
It's hard to send suggestions without knowing anything ;-)

Regards,
Lars