Re: [MiNT] Fugly gradient (Was: Re: hairlines)

On Sun, 2011-11-06 at 23:13 +0100, Helmut Karlowski wrote:

> When only MyAES runs taskbar works, maybe it gets confused when two AES
> are present.

Wouldn't we all be? ;)

Btw I plan to release a final version of Taskbar next year. After that I
will work on someting similar, but completely different. There are so
many better ways to manage running applications (not to mention to start
them!) now, and I want to make something fancy for MiNT/XaAES. So if
anybody has any requests or good suggestions, drop me a mail and I'll
archive it for this upcoming project.

Jo Even