Re: [MiNT] Fugly gradient (Was: Re: hairlines)

On Sun, 2011-11-06 at 22:51 +0100, Helmut Karlowski wrote:

> > Btw Helmut - don't underestimate the value of your work. Lots of
> > MiNT-users (which must be quite a lot, since my last (old) beta of
> > Taskbar has been downloaded almost 900 times) really appreciate and
>
> Does it only run on XaAES?

Yes. It may run under MyAES too, I don't know that. I have had little
success with MyAES on my Milan. It has worked better on my Firebee, but
I haven't yet finished porting Taskbar to Coldfire so I have never been
able to test it under MyAES. I think there are problems with the menu
under MyAES.

Jo Even