Re: [MiNT] Fugly gradient (Was: Re: hairlines)

Am 06.11.2011, 22:24 Uhr, schrieb Jo Even Skarstein <joska@online.no>:

There are many things about this specific gradient that makes it ugly.

I still like it and it's currently the one I mostly use. And I guess I just saw the same or a similar thing on TV. Some aspects may need improvement but it's really not important for me.

Btw Helmut - don't underestimate the value of your work. Lots of
MiNT-users (which must be quite a lot, since my last (old) beta of
Taskbar has been downloaded almost 900 times) really appreciate and

Does it only run on XaAES?

depend on your work. So you're not doing this just for yourself, but for
a whole lot of people.

I'd like to believe this.

--
Helmut Karlowski