Re: [MiNT] hairlines

On Sun, 2011-11-06 at 15:30 +0000, Peter Slegg wrote:

> zView tick boxes work ok for me although some have X and other a tick.
>
> They don't work in Texel, I wonder if it is a related problem ?

Didn't you read my post from earlier today? Switching off automatic
shortcuts fixed the problem with zView.

It did not fix the problem in Texel though. What is strange is that the
checkboxes in Texel doesn't react to their keyboard shortcuts either.
Really weird. I would like to know what's going on.

Jo Even