Re: [MiNT] Fugly gradient (Was: Re: hairlines)

On Sunday 06 Nov 2011 22:51:44 Helmut Karlowski wrote:
> Am 06.11.2011, 22:24 Uhr, schrieb Jo Even Skarstein <joska@online.no>:

> > depend on your work. So you're not doing this just for yourself, but for
> > a whole lot of people.

> I'd like to believe this.

Isn't there any way to know how many times the different versions of FreeMiNT
have been downloaded (last stable release and trunk/helmut builds)?

And to add to what Jo Even said: I don't see Firebee users running MagiC
anytime soon so it will be either TOS or FreeMiNT. I don't think many will use
TOS. Maybe not a huge userbase, but a pretty modern one.

Cheers,
JFL
--
Jean-François Lemaire