Re: [MiNT] Fugly gradient (Was: Re: hairlines)

On Sunday, November 06, 2011 04:58:01 pm Jo Even Skarstein wrote:
> > > Btw Helmut - don't underestimate the value of your work. Lots of
> > > MiNT-users (which must be quite a lot, since my last (old) beta of
> > > Taskbar has been downloaded almost 900 times) really appreciate and

Seconded! I know I use Taskbar, it's dead handy.

I'm not sure how many users are subscribed to the Mint list, but I'm sure
there are a lot of people like me, who lurk, listen, and learn from everyone
else here.

So don't think all of you aren't appreciated, because you are! Without this
group, there wouldn't be OS development on the Atari platform, so thank you
very much! :)

--
Welcome To DarkForce! www.darkforce.org "The Fuji Lives.!"
An Atari SW/HW based BBS - Telnet:darkforce-bbs.dyndns.org