Re: [MiNT] hairlines

On Sat, 2011-11-05 at 17:26 +0100, Helmut Karlowski wrote:

> > app->aeshdl is previously set to mt_graf_handle( NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL,
> > app->aes_global);
>
> aeshdl is the handle of the physical wk, graf_handle is for the virtual wk.

Correct. That is the right way to do it. It opens a virtual workstation
on the physical workstation used by the AES.

> If it uses it's own virtual handle to draw userdefs how could XaAES mess
> it up?

That's a good question. Somehow the arrays belonging to this virtual
workstation is messed up. This could very well be caused by a bug in
Windom, but it only happens with a recent XaAES.

> The only explanation for your theory would be if the properties of the
> virtual are inherited from the physical or if it uses the physical handle
> of the workstation opened by XaAES which is corrupted. In that case the
> GEM=ROM-method should show a correct dialog. But as I see the same on my
> TT where XaAES does not open the physical I doubt that.

On my Firebee there is no problem with the zView dialog under FireTOS
+NVDI or FireTOS+MiNT+NVDI+GEM. The userdefs are *only* messed up when
running under XaAES.

Jo Even