Re: [MiNT] Fugly gradient (Was: Re: hairlines)

 Le 06/11/2011 23:13, Helmut Karlowski a écrit :
 Am 06.11.2011, 22:58 Uhr, schrieb Jo Even Skarstein<joska@online.no>:

 On Sun, 2011-11-06 at 22:51 +0100, Helmut Karlowski wrote:

 >  Btw Helmut - don't underestimate the value of your work. Lots of
 >  MiNT-users (which must be quite a lot, since my last (old) beta of
 >  Taskbar has been downloaded almost 900 times) really appreciate and

 Does it only run on XaAES?

 Yes. It may run under MyAES too, I don't know that. I have had little
 success with MyAES on my Milan. It has worked better on my Firebee, but
 I haven't yet finished porting Taskbar to Coldfire so I have never been
 able to test it under MyAES. I think there are problems with the menu
 under MyAES.

 I ran MyAES+thing from XaAES then taskbar:

 23:06:23: pid 44 (taskbar): BUS ERROR: User PC=263D1A2, Address:
 F43512 (basepage=2632000, text=2632100, data=263EFD0, bss=26403D8)

 But it's quite an adventure to start MyAES from XaAES.

 When only MyAES runs taskbar works, maybe it gets confused when two
 AES are present.

Possible, running MyAES above an other AES is only for test it is not
compatible as classical mode. But I notice Taskbar can crash running at
start (perhaps something ling to VA protocol?) You can try running it
from desktop after start.

Olivier