Re: [MiNT] hairlines

Am 03.11.2011, 22:37 Uhr, schrieb Jean-François Lemaire <jflemaire@skynet.be>:

On Thursday 03 Nov 2011 22:14:35 Peter Slegg wrote:
On Thu, 03 Nov 2011 18:03:47 , Jo Even Skarstein <joska@online.no> wrote: > This is a bit odd... Maybe it has to do with the gradients? What happens
> if you disable gradients?

I changed the gradient switch in xaaes config and restarted xaaes.
It looks the same minus the gradients.

It is the group outlines that are missing. Not sure why gradients
would do that, I thought they only appeared in the window bars.

I don't think gradients have anything to do with this issue either. Here's how zView's preferences dialog displays on my Falcon. Obviously, another case of
userdefs going haywire.

Interestingly with MyAES this looks different, I don't know what's right or wrong and why the buttons are round in XaAES.

--
Helmut Karlowski