Re: [MiNT] XaAES bubble-help (Was: Re: Samba)

Am 05.11.2011, 20:49 Uhr, schrieb Jo Even Skarstein <joska@online.no>:

if( cfg.xa_bubble && !stricmp( "  BUBBLE  ", client->name ) )

Maybe it works a little better. Just was too lazy to count the blanks ..

I don't think this will work at all. The display-name of BubbleGEM is "
BUBBLE", not "  BUBBLE  ".

Yes it works, just tested (and committed). I counted the blanks in client->name.

You can run and terminate bubble to switch between both.

BubbleGEM is a program I'm very happy to see replaced. It tends to lock
my Milan up solid. So if there's a working replacement, the use of
BubbleGEM should be discouraged.

The only issues I have is that I don't like the shape of the apple-version, it locks the screen and it sometimes gives redraw-errors, but else it's very solid.

But my plans for the XaAES-version go much further than what bubbleGEM offers, don't know if all come true.

--
Helmut Karlowski