Re: [MiNT] Fugly gradient (Was: Re: hairlines)

Am 06.11.2011, 16:04 Uhr, schrieb Kåre Andersen <kareandersen@gmail.com>:

Of course it is. Or quite possibly colour blindness (i do not mean that as
an insult, red/green colour blindness is not uncommon or anything to be
ashamed of). What I'm saying is it would be useful for the quality of XaAES to get some real graphics minded people involved. I'm not saying I am such
a person.

I don't understand why you comment on XaAES when you use MyAES anyway, and gradients are off by default, so what's the problem you have?

So for now my solution is to use MyAes. It simply looks great - and the way
it handles winframes kicks ass. Maybe that could be a useful source of
inspiration for XaAES?

I don't know what you mean, but most of the stuff in MyAES is better in XaAES or not very reasonable to me or I am not able to activate it.

Generally I don't use my Atari for playing or optical inventions, the gradients should show what's possible and what not.

But can MyAES do that (sorry just could not resist)?