Re: [MiNT] Xaaes Snap

on 12/26/11 5:40 AM, Paul Wratt wrote:

> Lonny - would you mind releasing the source then for xaaessnap - there
> is probably other stuff that other people want as well - and it can
> help test GFA on FireBee too (as side affect)

About 99.9% of the code is scanning the screen and saving the file. The code
related to xaaes (interaction with xaaes) is only a few lines of code.

GFA currently isn't working very well on the FireBee due to move.b (sp)+/-
scattered throughout the package. If xaaes snap works its pure luck. No one
has reported if it works or not. If not, then someone needs to get busy and
replace it.

The problem is simply a lack of documentation.  My sources won't solve that
and someone will still have to sit down and figure out how it works. So no,
my sources are not available.  Use the CVS, its the defacto standard.

--
Lonny Pursell    http://www.bright.net/~gfabasic/