Re: [MiNT] Without pictures in Highwire

Am 16.01.2012 14:43, schrieb Piotr Mietniowski:
Hi all,

On my Hades I have just install an internet using DHCP protocol few days ago. I have MiNt 1.18 , Xaaes and Thing as desktop, for browser on webpages I use highwire version for 060 procesor. But when load e.g www.dhs.nu or www.atari.org the picture did not load. I check the highwire.cfg file and I have NO_IMAGE = 0, but the picture are still no loading. On my second computer Falcon with ct63 + ctpci is working (the same system and desktop)
Any ideas why is not working ?

Best regards
Piotrek

You need to specify an existing path as cache to have highwire display imges.
Look in your Falcon's Highwire cnf file.

Greetings,
Stefan