Re: [MiNT] Network tools

But you can't configure wireless with our current ifconfig and, from those links above,
it looks like the bsd ones can. Ok we don't have any wireless drivers (yet) but
it removes an obstacle if we can configure wireless.

Since our tools are 10 years old it is probably worth re-doing them in any case.

Peter