Re: [MiNT] Without pictures in Highwire

Am Dienstag, den 17.01.2012, 00:01 +0100 schrieb Piotrek <mietniow@agh.edu.pl>:

I also try launch Netsurf with 32bit colour but there warning Pid 95
Bus error etc.
I have Hades with ATI Mach 64 resolution is 1024x768x32 bit.  I also
try with 24 bits
but still without picture

Do you kno why ?

Make sure all paths exist. Make sure everythin is configure correctly ;)

About the netsurf problem:

You can start netsurf from console (which architecture build do you use? You may try another build) with -v command, like here: ./ns.prg -v 2> err.log

you can create an log file, send it to me, it will give me an clue where netsurf crashes.

Greets,