Re: [MiNT] XaAES gradient Makefile

Helmut Karlowski wrote:
When trying to build everything for ColdFire, I noticed that those .grd
files did not use the same CFLAGS as other parts, that was a bad smell.

Because they are irrelevant.

Now I see that the .grd files are actually .o files without any code. Using .o files as data files is a really poor design, but I don't care. Anyway, it actually works fine. Since there is no code (.text section), I agree, the CPU flags are not relevant, so the .grd files generated with your CFLAGS are compatible with any CPU. No actual trouble.

--
Vincent Rivière