[MiNT] Draconis for AHCC

Hello,

I'v added patches for DRTELNET, DRFTP, MARATHON and all the libs to compile under AHCC to draconis
cvs repository.

Currently the project files are specific for Colfdire. To compile for 020, you must:

- replace all occurrences of single -7 with -2 -7
- replace link to AHCCSTDF.LIB and AHCCGEMF.LIB (coldfire specific libs) with AHCCSTD.LIB and AHCCGEM.LIB

The produced executable should then also run on coldfire - but it doesn't for all projects (Feel free to check it again).
That's why I produce coldfire specific build currently.
(However, it works well for DRTELNET and some libs, so these are already build for both architectures)

Never ever enable icon cache within the Dialog options.

The produced executables can be run directly from where they where placed by the linker.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/draconisatari

Greets,