Re: [MiNT] Shutting down XaAES cleanly

Am 26.02.2012, 22:24 Uhr, schrieb Vincent Rivière <vincent.riviere@freesbee.fr>:

Helmut Karlowski wrote:
BTW: The 3rd restart is good, the 4th bad and so on ..

I tested again 3 times, after reseting the FireBee.
XaAES always hung on the 2nd exit :-(

There is a random bug somewhere.

I have some suspicion about the input routines and interrupts at startup/shutdown (moose_w.adi), but absolutely no clue.

Ok - than maybe the same bug shows up in screwed screen for me and crash for you.

I also hangs on the TT when started from desktop the 2nd time but not when I start it in my special way, opening the workstation before MiNT.

--
Helmut Karlowski