Re: [MiNT] Various problems in 1-18-cur

Am 11.03.2012, 14:15 Uhr, schrieb Ekkehard Flessa <ekkehard_flessa@t-online.de>:

Hi Helmut!

HK>That's intentional and since quite long in XaAES.

This breaks old programs and is one of the reasons I don't like
XaAES :-(

You may use whatever you want. This test should prevent the AES from loading any random/damaged rsc-file and thus increase system-stability.

But I guess gemini does not run on a multitasking AES anyway, it just hangs at the startup-screen (no luck with MyAES either) on aranym.

If I chose "ignore" in the dialogue, Gemini won't start either but
crash.

Did it run on any previous XaAES or under MiNT at all?

HK>Try XaAES 1.2.1.

How? From where?

From where you got 1.2.0.

Changing the MiNT install is a PITA, as the installation directory
is write protected and I have to boot TOS in order to make changes
there :-(

You may start XaAES from anywhere you want (give full path as arg to xaloader).

--
Helmut Karlowski