Re: [MiNT] Official m68k-atari-mint target for the binutils and GCC.

Le 04/05/2012 23:33, Vincent Rivière a écrit :
I'm glad to announce that Guido Flohr and myself got the FSF agreements to
contribute to the official binutils and GCC sources.

To be clear: we just signed the FSF "assignment papers" so we can legally submit significant changes for the official binutils and GCC. But each change still has to be discussed and accepted by the official maintainers, so the real job still has to be done.

--
Vincent Rivière