[MiNT] Official m68k-atari-mint target for the binutils and GCC.

Hello.

I'm glad to announce that Guido Flohr and myself got the FSF agreements to contribute to the official binutils and GCC sources. So I will try to get the MiNT patches committed into the official sources. This will ease the maintenance of the patches, especially for systems using modified sources (Gentoo, Debian...).

First I will work on the binutils mailing list to see if the MiNT patch is acceptable. Then I will try to get it committed, fully or partially. When the work is finished on the binutils, I will do the same for GCC. This will take some time.

I will report the progress here.

--
Vincent Rivière