Re: [MiNT] AHCC V4.11

Op 5/30/12 9:45 PM, Vincent Rivière schreef:

1) Project > Select
The filter includes "*.prj" in lower case. This confuses the TOS 1.62
and EmuTOS so we can't see the actual files. I have to type *.PRJ in
uppercase to see the files. I saw this bug long ago, but this time I
also tested on real TOS.

I cant do anything about it. I cannot predict the future.
Besides, if I use uppercase I get all kinds of trouble with other
file systems. I use lower case because that also works on TOS (1.00 t/m 4.xx) 1.62 a exception? You can fix Emutos.

if (*prj->files.op.s and (fh = Fopen(prj->files.op.s, 0)) ne 0 )
{
getstamp(&tp, fh, prj->files.op.s, 3);
Fclose(fh);
}

This can't work because Fopen() may return a negative error code, for
example if the file does not exist. Then getstamp() will be called with
an invalid handle, which is exactly what I encounter.

Thanks, that is a good one. :-)

--
Groeten; Regards.
Henk Robbers. http://members.chello.nl/h.robbers