Re: [MiNT] tfork() bug.

Am Mittwoch, den 16.05.2012, 23:54 +0200 schrieb Peter Slegg <p.slegg@scubadivers.co.uk>:

The details of this are outside my area but could it be related to
the issues I saw in Samba and Jo Even saw ?

No, definitely not. tfork is an exotic function - I only found one other OS that has that function available for forking threads.

About Samba:
each of the process which is started by samba is for an different purpose. Just a sidenote. I first thought that samba spawns an process for each connection - but it is not that way - eac process has it's own purpose.

Greets,
Ole