Re: [MiNT] AHCC V4.11

Hi,

On sunnuntai 26 elokuu 2012, Eero Tamminen wrote:
> On sunnuntai 26 elokuu 2012, Ole wrote:
>> Am Samstag, den 25.08.2012, 01:34 +0200 schrieb Eero Tamminen
>> <oak@helsinkinet.fi>:
>>> Gives me:
>>> -----------------------------
>>> ahcccf_p.ttp c:\filler\filler.prj
>>> unresolved references:
>>> _lmul              in pipe_coords        in C:\FILLER\FILLER.O
>>> _ldiv              in pipe_coords        in C:\FILLER\FILLER.O
>>> -----------------------------
>>>
>>> Which doesn't happen when compiling against non-CF versions of
>>> AHCC libs.

Problem solved, apparently this happens when one forgets "-7"
option from the PRJ file.  I.e. to build stuff for coldfire, one
needs CF version of both AHCC & its libraries AND the "-7" compiler
option.

(At least to compile the stuff, I'll ask somebody on firebee mailing
list to test the results too. :-))

> (After that project file change AHCC CF version started to bus error
> though, and I cannot for some reason get it working anymore although I
> removed all intermediate files. :-/)

FYI: This seems to be EmuTOS specific; ahcccf_p.ttp works fine with
normal TOS, it crashes only with EmuTOS.  (I'll continue that issue
on the EmuTOS mailing list.)

	- Eero