Re: [MiNT] AHCC V4.10

Hi,

On torstai 22 maaliskuu 2012, Eero Tamminen wrote:
> On torstai 22 maaliskuu 2012, Henk Robbers wrote:
> > I made a mistake in the new version of math.h
> >
> > Anybody wanting to compile a program using math.h,
> > please remove the inclusion of "prelude.h"
>
> Verified, with that commented out, Ballerburg builds fine.

Henk, sinclude/ headers still have the same issue in
AHCC v4.11, just the headers in include/ dir are OK:
---
$ grep prelude.h *include/*.h
sinclude/ahcm.h:#include <prelude.h>
sinclude/gempb.h:#include <prelude.h>
sinclude/time.h:#include <prelude.h>
----

These get included through stdlib.h and aes.h.

	- Eero