Re: [MiNT] Thing 1.29 background image

On Saturday 20 October 2012 00:25:06 Piotrek wrote:

> I have problem to set a background image on my system. Falcon
> ct63+Radeon, MiNT 1.18 resolution 1280x1024x16M. selecting the image in
> img format, unfortunately, does not respond Thng 1.29 and still have
> just such a gray background.
> In very similar system but on my Hades with MiNT 1.18 + Thing 1.29 in
> resolution 1280x1024x32 bits there is no problem and I have selecting
> image I have on desktop

As far as I understand, this is a problem with the Radeon VDI driver. I
couldn't get Thing to display a background image either, but could with
Teradesk. On the Firebee, Thing can display a background image. So I don't
think there's anything that can be done on the AES side.

Cheers,
JFL
--
Jean-François Lemaire